Soft and fully puffed Chapati / Roti
It can be made with few ingredients and can goes well with yummy curries or any veggie. Showing simple way of making soft and fully puffed Chapati / Roti
Recipe as follows..
- 1 Cup wheat flour
- 1 tbsp. oil
- Salt to taste
Method of Making Roti dough :
- In a big bowl take wheat flour, salt and mix well.
- Now add little water at a time and start kneading the dough.
- Dough should not be too tight or too soft.
- Finish kneeding the dough by adding oil.
- Cover the dough and let it rest for 30 minutes.
- Once again kneed the dough. Roti dough is ready to use.
Method of Making Soft and fully puffed Chapati / Roti
- Divide it and make balls.
- Dust some dry wheat flour while rolling circle with rolling pin.
- Heat skillet or tawa on medium flame.
- Place roti on the tawa after it’s hot properly.
- Flip roti after you see small bubbles on the surface.
- Cook properly another side and flip roti again.
- Press full roti with cloth ball.
- Refer youtube video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keN2ItVv7rI
- After fully puffed up remove from tawa and apply ghee or oil.
- Soft and fully puffed Chapati / Roti is ready to eat with any curry…!!!
Thanks for visiting my blog and do share your valuable comments.
Do like my facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/jyotiscookbook/) for more updates on my new recipes.
Happy Everyday Cooking!!!