Sol kadhi is a delicious curry which can serve with rice or any non veg dish like mutton or chicken curry. This curry can be drunk after finishing your food for digestion. It is made from kokum and coconut..
Simple recipe of making sol kadhi with few ingredients as follows….
- 1 Fresh Grated Coconut
- 6 to 8 Dried Kokum Petals
- 1/2 cup Hot Water
- 5/6 Garlic Cloves
- 2 small Green Chillies
- 1 tsp Cumin seeds
- Salt to taste
- Chopped coriander for Garnish
- Soak Kokum Petals in a hot water for around 3 to 4 hours or overnight to make kokum juice.
- In a Mixer grinder add garlic cloves, green chillies, cumin seeds and grated coconut.
- Add 1/2 cup water. Grind it and make fine paste. Strain coconut milk with the strainer.
- Add 1/2 cup water again and mix well. stain coconut milk again. Do this procedure 2/3 times to get thick coconut milk with the flavour of chilli garlic and cumin.
- Add salt to taste.
- Now add Kokum juice and mix well.
- You can use ready made Kokam Aagal also to make sol kadi.
- Garnish with chopped coriander.
- Yummy and delicious sol kadi is ready.
- Serve chilled.
Enjoy yummy sol kadhi with spicy Kombdi-Vade…..its delicious!!
Thanks for visiting my blog and do share your valuable comments.
Do like my facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/jyotiscookbook/) for more updates on my new recipes.
Happy Everyday Cooking!!!