Jeera rice is an aromatic Basmati rice flavoured with cumin seeds.
It is easy to make and very well goes with dal tadka, dal fry or any kind of gravy dish.
Here is the recipe will share with you all….
- 1 cup Basmati Rice
- 1 tbsp Ghee
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 2 small Onions
- 2 cups Hot Water
- Salt to taste
- Firstly rinse and then soak basmati Rice in water for half an hour and then drain them.
- Heat ghee in a pan on slow flame.
- Add cumin seeds. let it get brown colour, then add Bay leaf.
- Add finely chopped onions and saute until it turn light brown.
- Add drained rice and saute until all rice coated with ghee.
- Add water and salt and let it boil on medium flame.
- when water starts boiling then lower the heat and covered with lid.
- cook until the rice get cooked.
Yummy Jeera rice is ready to eat with any curry or daal..
Thanks for visiting my blog and do share your valuable comments.
Do like my facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/jyotiscookbook/) for more updates on my new recipes.
Happy Everyday Cooking!!!