Rice Ghavan is a maharashtrian dish. Its a kind of a soft pancake . Quick and delicious ghavan can be made with just a few ingredients. Its a easy breakfast or snack item. My way of making ghavan is as follows..
- 1/2 cup Rice flour
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp Oil
- 1 to 1 and 1/2 cup water
- oil to grease the tawa
- Before making ghavan you need to prepare rice flour as followes..
- Wash and drain rice.
- Dry it completely.
- Grind coarsely in flour mill.
- Rice flour is ready to use.
- In a big bowl take rice flour. Add salt to taste and mix well.
- Add water and make smooth paste with no lumps. Adjust the consistency of the mixture to make a watery batter.
- Add oil and mix properly and keep aside for half an hour.
- Heat a non stick tawa or dosa pan on medium flame. Grease the tawa with oil.
- Pour batter on pan after heated properly.
- After 2 to 3 mins try to flip it. It will remove from the sides.
- Ghavan is ready to serve with Green coconut chutney or any curry.
Thanks for visiting my blog and do share your valuable comments.
Do like my facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/jyotiscookbook/) for more updates on my new recipes.
Happy Everyday Cooking!!!