My kids favourite snack Namak pare (Khari Shankarpali ) .
It is easy to make, crispy snack recipe. Make and enjoy with cup of tea.
- 1 cup All purpose flour (Maida)
- 1/4 teaspoon Black pepper powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Cumin seeds
- Salt to taste
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Oil for deep frying
- Water as required
- Take all purpose flour, cumin seeds, black pepper powder and salt in a bowl. Mix well.
- Add oil, Mix well till get crumbly texture.
- Now add little water at a time and start kneading the dough. Dough should not be too tight or soft.
- Cover the dough and let it rest for 30 minutes.
- Other side heat the oil in a pan on slow or medium heat for frying namak pare.
- Once again knee the dough. Divide it and make big circle with rolling pin.
- Cut into diamond or square shape using cutter or knife.
- Keep pieces on dry cloth.
- Once oil is hot enough, add pieces of namak pare in the oil.
- Fry till it become golden brown on slow flame.
- Remove it on paper towel and let it cool.
- Then can keep in a airtight container.
- Enjoy with tea !!!!!
Thanks for visiting my blog and do share your valuable comments.
Do like my facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/jyotiscookbook/) for more updates on my new recipes.
Happy Everyday Cooking!!!