Instant Suji Appam is a quick and easy-to-make snacks with ingredients that are in your home. Appam patra is used to fry Suji Appam. It uses less oil thus it more healthy. Do variations by adding finely chopped tomato, grated onion, carrot or any vegi.
Here is the recipe of yummy, spicy and crispy Suji Appam, I want to share with you..
- 1 cup suji/ semolina
- 2 tbsp curd
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp chilli and Ginger paste
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp fruit salt (Eno)
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying
- Take suji in a big bowl. Add curd, oil, water, chilli, ginger paste, cumin seeds, lemon juice and salt.
- Mix well and keep for 30 minutes.
- Add eno fruit salt mix well. Keep the batter thick.
- Heat appam patra on slow flame.
- Add few drops of oil in each mould and pour a spoonful of batter.
- Cook it for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Flip appam after one side is done.
- Fry on slow frame on both sides.
- Yummy Suji Appam is ready to eat with Green Coriander Coconut Chutney….
Thanks for visiting my blog and do share your valuable comments.
Do like my facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/jyotiscookbook/) for more updates on my new recipes.
Happy Everyday Cooking!!!