Yummy Paneer Butter Masala is very simple to make and delicious in taste. You can make it without onion and garlic. Sharing easy recipe with you ….
- 250 grms Paneer Cubes
- 2 tsp Oil
- 2 tsp Butter
- 1 tsp Cumin seeds
- 1 Stick Cinnamon Stick
- 1 tsp Chilli Ginger paste
- 3 to 4 Tomatoes
- 1 and 1/2 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 5/6 Cashewnuts
- 1 tsp Kasuri methi
- 2 tbsp Heavy Cream
- 1 tsp Garam Masala
- Salt to taste
- Coriander leaves for garnish
- In a big pot add tomatoes and blanch them.
- After cooling down remove skin.
- Grind tomatoes and Cashewnuts in a smooth paste, keep aside.
- Heat oil and butter in a heavy bottom pan.
- Add cumin seeds, cinnamon stick and chilli ginger paste. Saute it.
- Saute it and cook for 2 min on slow flame.
- Add grinded tomatoes and cashewnuts paste.
- Now add chili powder, turmeric powder and salt. Saute it.
- Add 1/2 cup hot water and kasuri methi. Mix properly .
- Adjust water and spices as per your curry’s thickness.
- Add Paneer pieces and simmer on slow flame.
Add cream and garam masala. Mix well and switch off the flame.
- Garnish with coriander leaves, cream and butter.
- Yummy Paneer Butter Masala is ready to eat.
- Serve with Chapati, Phulka, Jeera Rice or Naan.
Thanks for visiting my blog and do share your valuable comments.
Do like my facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/jyotiscookbook/) for more updates on my new recipes.
Happy Everyday Cooking!!!