Long bean and potato fry is a very delicious dish and is easy to make without onion & garlic. I want to share this simple recipe with you all….
- 1/2 kg Long Beans cut into pieces
- 2 to 3 medium size Potates cut in cubes
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1/2 tsp Cumin seeds
- Pinch of Asafoetida
- 1 and 1/2 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- 1/2 tsp Cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp Garam Masala Powder
- 1 tsp coarse rosted peasant powder
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a heavy bottom non stick pan on slow flame.
- Add Cumin Seeds and allow them to sizzle. Add Asafoetida, Turmeric Powder. Mix well.
- Add Long Beans and Potatoes and mix well.
- Add Red Chili Powder, Cumin Powder, Coriander Powder and salt.
- Coat all spices to the vegetables properly.
- Cover with the lid and cook untill potatoes and beans are cooked.
- Do some stirring in between.
- Add peanut powder and sprinkle garam masala. Mix well.
- Serve with chapati or roti.
- Enjoy your yummy veggie..
Thanks for visiting my blog and do share your valuable comments.
Do like my facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/jyotiscookbook/) for more updates on my new recipes.
Happy Everyday Cooking!!!