Veggie Open Toast ?
It is a quick and easy breakfast item. A good snack for anyone when in a hurry.
I am sharing my way of making yummy Veggie Open Toast the easy way…
- 1 cup roasted suji/ semolina
- 1/2 cup rice flour
- 1 cup curd
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp ginger chilli paste
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup finely chopped tomato
- 1/2 cup finely chopped capsicum
- 1/2 cup grated carrot
- 1/4 cup finely chopped coriander leaves
- Salt to taste
- 6 to 8 white or brown bread slices
- Butter or ghee to grease the tawa
- Take roasted suji in a big bowl. Add rice flour, curd, oil, cumin seeds, turmeric powder, ginger chilli paste, chilli powder, onion, tomato, capsicum, carrot, coriander leaves and salt. mix well. Add water until the mixture thickens and keep aside for 15 mins.
- Spread veggie mixture on bread slice properly.
- Heat non stick tawa or pan on slow flame and spread some butter.
- Place bread slice on tawa. Put it mixture side down.
- After 2 minutes spread butter and flip onto the other side.
- Roast both the sides on slow flame.
- Cut it and serve with tomato ketchup or chutney.
- Enjoy ..yum
Thanks for visiting my blog and do share your valuable comments.
Do like my facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/jyotiscookbook/) for more updates on my new recipes.
Happy Everyday Cooking!!!