This is my first post and want to start with some sweet to add on my blog. Everyones all time favourite Suji Halwa is a very quick and easy dessert to make. It is made on auspicious occasions like Satyanarayan pooja.
My kids loved it and demand me to make it again and again. Here is the recipe want to share with u all…
- 1 cup suji (semolina)
- 1 cup ghee
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup hot milk
- 1 cup hot water
- 1/2 tsp cardamom powder
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts like cashews and almonds
- Some Raisins
- Boil milk and water, and keep aside.
- Heat ghee in a pan on slow flame.
- Add suji and roast till it change its colour to light golden brown.
- In that add crushed nuts and roast for a min.
- Its time to pour hot milk and hot water carefully as it splutters. Add more hot water if required.
- Mix well and let it simmer for 1-2 min.
- Suji will soak all the water.
- Now add sugar and mix well till it leave the edge of the pan.
- Finally add cardamom powder and raisins.
- Keep for some time then serve.
Perfect Satyanarayan Prasad Suji Halwa is ready….enjoy!!!
Thanks for visiting my blog and do share your valuable comments.
Do like my facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/jyotiscookbook/) for more updates on my new recipes.
Happy Everyday Cooking!!!