Instant Rava Dosa
Its nice and crispy . This recipe is quick and delicious and can be made with just a few ingredients.
Its an easy breakfast or snack item. My way of making Rava Dosa is as follows..
- 1/2 cup fine suji/ semolina
- 1/2 cup rice flour
- 3 tbsp all purpose flour/ maida
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- 2/3 finely chopped green chillies
- Few fresh coriander leaves finely chopped
- 1 tbsp oil
- Salt to taste
- oil for pan frying
- In a big bowl take semolina, rice flour, all purpose flour, cumin seeds, onion, green chillies, coriander leaves (finely chopped), oil and salt to taste and mix well.
- Add water and make a smooth paste with no lumps.
- Adjust the consistency of the mixture to make a watery batter. I used around 2 cups water to get a liquid consistency.
- Add oil and mix properly. Keep aside for half an hour.
- Heat a non stick tawa or dosa pan on medium flame.
- Pour the batter in the pan after it has heated properly.
- After 2 to 3 mins try to flip it. It will easily loosen from the sides.
- Crispy Rava Dosa is ready to serve with Green coconut chutney or any other curry.
Thanks for visiting my blog and do share your valuable comments.
Do like my facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/jyotiscookbook/) for more updates on my new recipes.
Happy Everyday Cooking!!!