? Kurkuri Bhindi / Crispy Ladyfinger/ Okra Fry?
Crispy deep fried okra served as a delicious side dish and can compliment any curry or rice. Its very easy to make. It is basically okra coated with flour, spices and shallow/ deep fry. It is one of the best starters anytime.
I am sharing my way of making yummy Kurkuri Bhindi the easy way…
- 20 to 25 medium Okra/ Bhindi
- 1 tsp kashmiri red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp chaat masala
- 1/2 tsp amchur/ dry mango powder
- 4 tbsp gram flour/ Besan
- 1 tbsp rice flour
- Salt to taste
- Oil for deep/ shallow fry
- Wash okra properly and tap it with a dry cloth.
- Slit in between and make pieces.
- Coat okra with all dry ingrediants (kashmiri red chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, chaat masala, amchur powder, besan, rice flour and salt to taste.)
- Heat oil in heavy bottom pan on medium flame.
- Fry okra on medium flame till it become golden brown.
- Sprinkle chaat masala before serve.
Spicy and crispy Kurkuri Bhindi is ready to eat…yummm
Thanks for visiting my blog and do share your valuable comments.
Do like my facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/jyotiscookbook/) for more updates on my new recipes.
Happy Everyday Cooking!!!