Crispy Methi Masala Puri and Diamonds
My kids all time favourite snack . It is easy to make and enjoy with cup of tea.☕
sharing simple recipe with you
- 1 cup all purpose flour (maida)
- 2 tbsp semolina (suji)
- 1/2 tsp kasuri methi
- 1/4 tsp cumin seeds
- Pinch of asafoetida
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp oil
- Oil for deep frying
- Water as required
- Take maida, suji, cumin seeds, kasuri methi, asafoetida, red chilli powder, turmeric powder and salt in a bowl and mix well.
- Add oil, mix well till get crumbly texture.
- Now add little water at a time and start kneading the dough. Dough should not be too tight or soft.
- Cover the dough and let it rest for 30 minutes.
- Other side heat the oil in a pan on slow or medium heat for frying puri and diamonds.
- Once again knee the dough.
- Divide it and make big circle with rolling pin.
- Cut into circle shape using small round cutter.
- Cut into diamond shape using knife.
- Prick the puries and diamonds all over with a fork or spoon end.
- Keep pieces on dry cloth.
- Once oil is hot enough, add pieces in the oil.
- Fry till it become golden brown on slow flame.
- Remove it on paper towel. let it cool.
- Then can keep in a airtight container.
- Enjoy with tea !!!!!
Enjoy yummy and delicious Pinwheel Sandwich
Thanks for visiting my blog and do share your valuable comments.
Do like my facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/jyotiscookbook/) for more updates on my new recipes.
Happy Everyday Cooking!!!