Mini Fenugreek Pancake / Methi Chilla / Chanka
It is a quick and easy-to-make healthy snack item. Its a spicy blend of fresh fenugreek leaves and gram flour. Easy to make yummy side dish during meal. Delicious pancake can be made with just a few ingredients.
Sharing very simple recipe with you..
- 1 cup fresh Methi / Fenugreek leaves finely chopped
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 1 cup gram flour/ besan
- 2 tbsp rice flour
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp ginger-chilli paste
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- Pinch of asafoetida
- 1/2 tsp garam masala powder
- Salt to taste
- 2 tsp oil
- Water as per requirement
- Oil to grease the pan
- In a big bowl take finely chopped methi leaves, finely chopped onion , gram flour, rice flour, ginger-chilli paste, cumin seeds, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, asafoetida, garam masala powder, oil and salt to taste and mix well.
- Add water and make a thick paste with no lumps. Adjust the consistency of the mixture to make a batter.
- Keep aside for half an hour.
- Heat a non stick tawa or dosa pan on medium flame. Grease the pan with oil.
- Pour batter on pan after heated properly. Spread the batter with the help of spoon.
- Arrange mini pancakes asper the size of your pan.
- After 2 to 3 mins try to flip it. It will easily loosen from the sides. Cook properly from both the sides.
- Mini Fenugreek Pancakes are ready to serve with ketchup, sauce or any curry.
Thanks for visiting my blog and do share your valuable comments.
Do like my facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/jyotiscookbook/) for more updates on my new recipes.
Happy Everyday Cooking!!!