Eggless vanilla sponge cake is easy to make. Its a very good snack for kids or can be accompany with a cup of tea.
Its very yummy and moist cake. Sharing simple recipe with you..
- 1 and 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup curd
- 1 tsp vinegar/ Lemon juice
- 2 to 3 tbsp milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup oil or melted unsalted butter
- 1 and 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- A pinch of salt
- Preheat your oven at 170 to 180 degree C.
- You can use hand blender to blend all the ingredients quick and easily.
- Take the curd in a big bowl, add sugar, vinegar, oil, milk and vanilla essence. Make a smooth paste.
- Sieve all the dry ingredients.
- All purpose flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda.
- Now in a bigger bowl add dry ingredients into wet ingredients in a small batch. Mix with cut and fold method.
- Mix well. Add milk if batter is too thick.
- Grease a 8” Baking tray with oil. Place butter paper/ parchment paper on the bottom of the tray or dust with flour.
- Pour the batter and tap gently to remove air bubbles.
- Place the tray inside an oven. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
- To check if it is cooked, insert a tooth pick and it should come out clean.
- Let it cool and Enjoy cake with tea…yum yum.
Thanks for visiting my blog and do share your valuable comments.
Do like my facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/jyotiscookbook/) for more updates on my new recipes.
Happy Everyday Cooking!!!