Eggless Red Velvet Mug Cake is quick and easy to make in just 2 minutes.
I made it eggless and butter less.
Sharing my simple recipe with you all….
- 3 tbsp All purpose flour/ Maida
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp milk
- 3 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- 1/8 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tsp coco powder
- 1/4 tsp red food colouring
- In a bowl add all purpose flour, salt, baking soda and coco powder. Mix well and keep aside.
- In a microwave safe mug add milk, vinegar, vanilla essence and sugar mix till sugar get dissolved.
- Add oil and mix well.
- Now add all dry ingredients and make a smooth paste without any lumps.
- Add food colouring and mix well.
- Mug cake mixture is ready to go inside the microwave.
- Keep the mug inside the microwave and adjust setting on high power for 2 mins.
- To check if it is cooked, insert a bbq stick and it should come out clean.
- Let it cool and Enjoy Mug cake …yum yum.
Enjoy your mug cake yum!!!!
Thanks for visiting my blog and do share your valuable comments.
Do like my facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/jyotiscookbook/) for more updates on my new recipes.
Happy Everyday Cooking!!!