Eggless Marble cake
It is a perfect blend of chocolate and vanilla flavours. . Very easy to make and a very good snack for kids or can be accompany with a cup of tea.
Celebrate this Children’s Day with this yummy and moist Eggless Marble Cake.
Sharing my simple recipe with you all…
- 1 and 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 cup curd
- 1 tsp vinegar/ Lemon juice
- 5 tbsp milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup oil or melted unsalted butter
- 1 and 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- A pinch of salt
- Preheat your oven at 170 to 180 degree C.
- You can use hand blender to blend all the ingredients quick and easily.
- Take the curd in a big bowl add sugar, vinegar, oil, 2 tbsp milk and vanilla essence and make a smooth paste.
- Sieve all the dry ingredients. All purpose flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda.
- Now in a bigger bowl add dry ingredients into wet ingredients in a small batch. Mix with cut and fold method.
- Mix well. Add more milk if batter is too thick.
- Devide the batter into 2 equal portions. Add cocoa powder and 2 tbsp milk in one of the batter.
- Grease a 8” Baking tray with oil. Place butter paper/ parchment paper on the bottom of the tray or dust with flour.
- Pour one of the batter in half quantity at a time. Again pour another batter in between. Repeat process till the end.
- Use wooden stick to get desired design. Tap gently to remove air bubbles.
- Place the tray inside an oven. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes.
- To check if it is cooked, insert a tooth pick and it should come out clean.
- Let it cool and Enjoy cake with tea…yum yum.
Thanks for visiting my blog and do share your valuable comments.
Do like my facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/jyotiscookbook/) for more updates on my new recipes.
Happy Everyday Cooking!!!