Crispy and Delicious Corn flakes Chivda / Spicy Mix
Corn flakes Chivda is spicy and crunchy snack can made any time. It is easy to make and has a very good shelf life.
Our Diwali is incomplete without this. Quick and easy to make spicy and crunchy Diwali snack… yumm
I will share the recipe with you.
- 340 gm Corn flakes Cereal
- 1/4 cup Oil
- 1 tsp Cumin seeds
- Pinch of Asafetida
- 3 to 4 Chopped Green Chilies
- 10/12 Curry leaves
- 1/4 Cup Peanuts
- 1/4 Cup Daliya
- 1/4 Cup Broken Cashew nuts
- 1/4 Cup Sliced Coconut
- 1 tsp Red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp Powdered Sugar
- Salt to taste
- In a wide pan heat oil on slow flame.
- Add cumin seeds and Asafoetida.
- Add Chopped Green Chilies and Curry leaves.
- Add Peanuts, Daliya and Broken cashew nuts.
- When the peanuts turn light brown, add sliced coconut and red chilli powder.
- Add Corn flakes Cereal and mix well.
- Add Powdered Sugar and Salt.
- Mix everything well. Roast everything on slow flame for two mins.
- Now switch off the gas.
- You can add Murmura or shev as per your choice (It is optional).
- Crispy Delicious Corn flakes Chivda is ready to eat.
Let Chivda cool for some time. Store in airtight container.
Thanks for visiting my blog and do share your valuable comments.
Do like my facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/jyotiscookbook/) for more updates on my new recipes.
Happy Everyday Cooking!!