Coconut laddu’s are yummy and delicious. Its a mouth melting popular Indian sweet.
I made this to celebrate the occasion of “Raksha Bandhan”.
Here is the recipe for you all
- 1 and 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 cup milkmaid
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp cardamom powder
- 2 tbsp ghee
- 1/4 tsp pink food colour (Optional)
- 2 tbsp coarse grounded almond, pistachio nuts
- 4 tbsp desiccated coconut
- Heat a heavy bottom non stick pan on slow flame.
- Add desiccated coconut, milkmaid, sugar, milk, cardamom powder and food colour. .
- Mix it properly without any lumps.
- On a slow flame, stir continuously.
- Add ghee and coarse grounded almonds and pistachio nuts.
- Cook till the mixture leaves the sides of the pan.
- Now switch off the gas.
- Devide the mix into 2 equal parts. Add food colouring in one of the part and mix well.
- The mixture is ready to pour on a greased rectangular or square pan.
- Run a knife to cut in to pieces as it is cooling down. take one piece on your palm and roll it to make a ball.
- Roll this ball into the desiccated coconut.
- Allow it to cool.
- To store, put it in an airtight container, and then into the refrigerator.
Enjoy yummy and delicious Coconut Laddu yum yum.
Thanks for visiting my blog and do share your valuable comments.
Do like my facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/jyotiscookbook/) for more updates on my new recipes.
Happy Everyday Cooking!!!