Coconut Burfi is yummy and delicious. Its a mouth melting popular Indian sweet.
I made this to celebrate the occasion of “Raksha Bandhan”.
Here is the recipe for you all
- 1 and 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 cup milkmaid
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp cardamom powder
- 2 tbsp ghee
- 1/2 tsp pink food colour (Optional)
- 2 tbsp coarse grounded almond, pistachio nuts
- 2 tbsp coarse grounded almonds and pistachios nuts
- 2 tbsp desiccated coconut
- Heat heavy bottom non stick pan on slow flame.
- Add desiccated coconut, milkmaid, sugar, milk, cardamom powder and food colour.
- Mix it properly without any lumps.
- On slow flame stir continuously.
- Add ghee and coarse grounded almond, pistachio nuts.
- Cook till the mixture leaves the sides of the pan.
- Now switch off the gas.
- Mixture is ready to pour on a greased rectangular or square pan.
- Garnish with coarse grounded almond, pistachio nuts and desiccated coconut .
- Run a knife to cut Coconut Burfi in to pieces as it is cooling down.
- Allow it to cool and set.
- Store in airtight container in the refrigerator.
Enjoy yummy and delicious Coconut Burfi yum yum.
Thanks for visiting my blog and do share your valuable comments.
Do like my facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/jyotiscookbook/) for more updates on my new recipes.
Happy Everyday Cooking!!!