Yummy Restaurant style Butter Chicken at home. Simple to make and Delicious in taste.
Roast chicken fillets in tandoori masala and add into gravy….?
Showing easy recipe as follows..
For Chicken marination…
- 10/12 Chicken fillets (Boneless)
- 2 tbsp Curd
- 2 tsp Tanduri Masala
- 1 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1 tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1/2 tsp Kasuri Methi
- Salt to taste
- Butter and oil for frying
- 2 tsp Oil
- 2 tsp Butter
- 1 tsp Cumin seeds
- 1 Stick Cinnamon Stick
- 1 tsp Chilli -Ginger -Garlic paste
- 2 Medium Onion sliced
- 3 to 4 Tomatoes slices
- 1 and 1/2 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 5/6 Cashewnuts
- 1 tsp Kasuri methi
- 2 tbsp Heavy Cream
- 1 tsp Garam Masala
- 1 tsp Honey
- Salt to taste
- Coriander leaves for garnish
- Marinate boneless chicken with curd, ginger garlic paste, tanduri masala, red chilli powder, lemon juice, kasuri methi and salt for at least 2 hrs.
- Heat oil and butter in fry pan. Add Chicken fillets.
- Fry till it change colour to golden brown.
- Make small pieces and keep aside.
- For making Gravy, heat oil in a heavy bottom pan and add sliced onions.
- Add chopped tomatoes, cashewnuts and salt.
- Saute it and cook for 10 min on slow flame with lid.
- After cooling down grind in a smooth paste.
In a heavy bottom pan heat butter on slow flame.
Add cumin seeds, cinnamon stick, chili powder, turmeric powder and chilli-ginger -garlic paste.Saute it.
- Add grianded paste and salt. Mix properly .
- Adjust water and spices as per your curry’s thickness.
- Add Chicken pieces. Simmer on slow flame.
Add cream, honey, kasuri methi and garam masala. Mix well and switch off the flame.
- Garnish with coriander leaves, cream and butter.
- Yummy Butter Chicken is ready to eat. Serve with Chapati, Jeera Rice or Naan.
Thanks for visiting my blog and do share your valuable comments.
Do like my facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/jyotiscookbook/) for more updates on my new recipes.
Happy Everyday Cooking!!!