Instant Bread Gulab Jamun. .. ☺☺
I Never thought that gulab jamun could be made out of bread. It turned out so Soft and moist. Its a Quick and easy method to make jamun with very few ingredients. It is very delicious sweet and can be made from leftover bread…
I am sharing my way of making Bread Gulab Jamun ..
Its a detailed Recipe with step by step pictures. .
To Make Sugar Syrup:
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp cardamom powder
- Pinch of saffron strands
Other Ingredients :
- 8 slices of milk bread
- 2 tsp milk powder
- 1/2 cup milk
- Ghee for deep frying
- To make sugar syrup take sugar and water in a pan. Boil it till you get 1 thread consistency on slow flame.
- Add cardamom powder, lemon juice and saffron strands.
- Remove sides of bread and take only the white part.
- Add all the white part of the bread into the mixer grinder.
- Make a fine powder. It will take only 1 min.
- Add milk powder and milk into the bread mixture and make a dough.
- Adjust milk quantity to make smooth dough.
- Apply some ghee on your palm and make small round shaped balls from the dough.
- In a deep fry pan heat ghee on medium flame.
- Fry the balls on slow flame till it turns golden brown.
- Remove fried Gulab Jamuns from pan and add them into the sugar syrup.
- Soak in a warm syrup for at least 1 hour.
- Yummy Bread Gulab Jamun are ready to serve.
- Enjoy yummy Bread Gulab Jamun….delicious!!
I made Shahi Tukda from leftover bread sides and sugar syrup….its yum.
Thanks for visiting my blog and do share your valuable comments.
Do like my facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/jyotiscookbook/) for more updates on my new recipes.
Happy Everyday Cooking!!!