Ripe bananas can make a very yummy, light, moist and spongy Cake.
This time, I have added goodness of chocolate, which gives the nice texture and taste to your taste buds.
It is very easy to make and a very good snack for kids tiffin or can be accompany with a cup of tea.. ..
Sharing simple recipe with you all..
My measuring tools :
- 2 medium ripe bananas
- 3/4 cup white/ brown sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup oil or melted butter
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 cup all purpose flour/ maida
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips (Keep aside 1 tbsp for topping)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat your oven at 180 degree C.
- You can use mixer grinder or hand blender to blend all the ingredients quick and easily.
- Peel and chop bananas and add it in to a blender and make a smooth paste.
- Add sugar, oil, water, lemon juice and vanilla essence. mix well.
- Sieve all dry ingredients. All purpose flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt.
- Add chocolate chips.
- Now in a bigger bowl add dry ingredients into wet ingredients in a small batch.
- Mix with cut and fold method.
- Mix well.
- Grease a 8” Baking tray with oil. Place butter paper/ parchment paper on the bottom of the tray or dust with flour.
- Pour the batter and tap gently to remove air bubbles. Arrange chocolate chips on top.
- Place the tray inside an oven. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
- To check if it is cooked, insert a tooth pick and it should come out clean.
- Let it cool. Enjoy!!!!!
Thanks for visiting my blog and do share your valuable comments.
Do like my facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/jyotiscookbook/) for more updates on my new recipes.
Happy Everyday Cooking!!!
Enjoy.. cake with tea…yum yum….
Thanks for visiting my blog… Happy Cooking!!!