Chakli is a favoured snack and is simple to make.. It’s popular savory snack usually made during Diwali. You need to make bhajani flour before making chakli. I used readymade bhajani flour which is available in markets.
- 1 Cup Bhajani flour
- 1 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1/4th tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp Sesame Seeds
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1 tsp Carom seeds
- 1 tsp Oil
- 1 Cup Water
- Salt to taste
- Oil for Frying
- In the heavy bottom pan add water, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, salt, sesame seeds, cumin Seeds, carom seeds, salt and oil.
- Mix well and bring the mixture to a boil and then switch off the flame.
- Now add bhajani flour to the mixture and mix well.
- Let it cool down for 30 minutes.
- Now knead the dough well with your hands. Don’t add too much water while kneading the dough.
- Now take chakli mold and apply some water inside the mold. Stuff the dough into the maker.
- Make chakali on foil in circular direction and close both the ends.
- Deep fry the chakli in oil on medium or low flame on both the sides.
Crispy and spicy Chakli is ready to enjoy!!!
Thanks for visiting my blog and do share your valuable comments.
Do like my facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/jyotiscookbook/) for more updates on my new recipes.
Happy Everyday Cooking!!!