??? Shahi Gulab Jamun ???
My All time favourite.
It turned out so soft and moist. Its a Quick and easy method to make jamun with very few ingredients. It is very delicious sweet and can be made instantly…
I am sharing my way of making delicious, mouthwatering Shahi Gulab Jamun ..
Its a detailed Recipe with step by step pictures. .
To Make Sugar Syrup:
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp cardamom powder
- Pinch of saffron strands
Other Ingredients :
- 150 grm Shahi Gulab jamun mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- Ghee for deep frying
- To make sugar syrup take sugar and water in a pan. Boil it till you get 1 thread consistency on slow flame.
- Add cardamom powder, lemon juice and saffron strands.
- Take Shahi Gulab jamun mix in a bowl and add milk into the mixture and make a dough.
- Adjust milk quantity to make smooth dough.
- Apply some ghee on your palm and make small round shaped balls from the dough.
- In a deep fry pan heat ghee on slow to medium flame.
- Fry the balls on slow flame till it turns golden brown.
- Remove fried Gulab Jamuns from pan and add them into the sugar syrup.
- Soak in a warm syrup for at least 1 hour.
- Yummy Shahi Gulab Jamuns are ready to serve.
- Enjoy yummy Gulab Jamun…. delicious!!
Thanks for visiting my blog and do share your valuable comments.
Do like my facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/jyotiscookbook/) for more updates on my new recipes.
Happy Everyday Cooking!!!