Its quick, easy and yummy snack for kids. A simple jam and bread with a new twist for kids tiffin boxes.
jam and bread the way kids will love. I named it (Pinwheel Jam Sandwich)
I have used jam. You can use any chutney, ketchup or sauce instead of jam .???
I’m sharing a very simple recipe with u all..
- 2 slices of bread
- 2 tbsp. Any kind of jam
- Remove the edges of the bread.
- Flatten it with a rolling pin.
- Spread jam on one side of the bread.
- Do the same thing and prepare one more bread.
- Place both bread together. ( jam side up).
- Make a tight roll.
- Cut the roll with knife.
- Pinwheel sandwich is ready to eat
Enjoy yummy and delicious Pinwheel Sandwich
Thanks for visiting my blog and do share your valuable comments.
Do like my facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/jyotiscookbook/) for more updates on my new recipes.
Happy Everyday Cooking!!!