Clear Veggies Soup ???
This is the 100th post of my blog. Sharing my all time favourite soup recipe with you all..
Enjoy this winter with warm and light Clear Veggies Soup. Very easy to make healthy soup with crunch of vegetables. ?
Recipe of this simple soup is as follows…
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp finely chopped garlic
- 4 to 5 chopped spring onion bulb
- 1/2 cup sweet corn kernels (Frozen/ Fresh)
- 1/2 cup carrot diced
- 1/2 cup cauliflower florets
- 4 tbsp. corn flour
- 1/2 tsp vinegar
- Green spring onion for garnishing
- 3 to 4 cups water/vegetable stock
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- Salt to taste
- In a deep heavy bottom pan heat butter on the slow flame.
- Add garlic and stir for a minute.
- Add spring onion bulb, cauliflower florets and diced carrot pieces for 2 mins. (You can add any other veggie too as per your choice like capsicum, french beans, green peas etc)
- Add sweet corn kernels and mix well.
- Add vegetable stock or water and bring it to boil.
- Add some water in cornflour and make a fine paste. Add it into pan. It will thicken your soup.
- Add black pepper powder, vinegar and salt.
- Garnish with spring onion pieces.
- Hot and yummy Clear Veggies Soup is ready to serve…
Enjoy hot soup !!!!
Thanks for visiting my blog and do share your valuable comments.
Do like my facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/jyotiscookbook/) for more updates on my new recipes.
Happy Everyday Cooking!!!