Besan Ladoo (Gram flour sweet balls)
These ladoos are usually make on festival days.
I made these Ladoos on the occasion of Diwali. Celebrated this Diwali with these small ladoo diyas.
It is yummy and delicious Traditional Indian sweet. Its very easy to make with very few ingredients.
Sharing very simple recipe with you..
- 1 and 1/2 cup besan (gram flour)
- 3/4 cup ghee
- 1 cup powder sugar
- 1/2 tsp cardamom powder
- Coarse grounded nuts ( Almond, Pistachio nuts and Cashew)
- Some Raisins and cashew
- In a heavy bottom non stick pan add ghee.
- Add gram flour and roast on slow flame. The gram flour will absorb all the ghee.
- Roast the gram flour till you get golden brown colored liquid batter.
- You will get a nice aroma from the mixture. On slow flame stir continuously around 15 to 20 mins.
- Once you get dark golden brown colour then switch off the flame.
- Add coarse grounded nuts and mix it properly.
- Stir the mixture in between and allow it to cool completely. .
- Add powdered sugar and cardamom powder.
- Mix well till you get thick mixture to form ladoo shape. You can add more powder sugar if required.
- Garnish Ladoo with raisins and cashew.
- Enjoy yummy Besan Ladoos….yum yum.
My Diwali Snack :
Thanks for visiting my blog and do share your valuable comments.
Do like my facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/jyotiscookbook/) for more updates on my new recipes.
Happy Everyday Cooking!!!