Everyone’s all time favourite Aate ka Halwa is a very healthy dessert to make. It is made on auspicious occasions or festivals.
My kids request me to make it again and again. I am sharing a simple way of making this quick and easy dessert …
- 1 cup Wheat flour (Aata preferably coarsely ground)
- 3/4 cup Ghee
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Milk + 1 cup Water
- Pinch of Cardamom powder
- 1 tbs chopped nuts like cashews and almond
- Some Raisins
- Make hot milk and water, and keep aside.
- Heat ghee in a pan on slow flame.
- Add wheat flour and roast till it change its colour to brown.
- In that add crushed nuts and roast for a min.
- Its time to pour hot milk and hot water carefully as it splutters. Add more hot water if required.
- Mix well and let it simmer for 1-2 min.
- Wheat flour will soak all the water and milk.
- Now add sugar and mix well till it leave the edge of the pan.
- Finally add cardamom powder and raisins.
- Keep for some time then serve.
Aate ka Halwa is ready to eat….enjoy!!!
Thanks for visiting my blog and do share your valuable comments.
Do like my facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/jyotiscookbook/) for more updates on my new recipes.
Happy Everyday Cooking!!!