Gol Papadi is yummy and delicious in every bite, mouth melting Traditional and Healthy sweet.
Its simple recipe and easy to make with few Ingredients ..
- 2 cups Wheat Flour
- 1 cup Melted Ghee
- 1 cup Grated Jaggery
- 1/2 tsp Cardamom Powder
- 1/2 tsp Nutmeg Powder
- Pinch of Saffron Strands
- Coarse grounded Almond, Pistachio and cashewnuts
- In a heavy bottom non stick pan add ghee. Roast wheat flour on slow flame till golden brown color.
- You will get nice aroma of wheat flour. Once you get dark golden brown colour then switch off the flame.
- Add grated Jaggery, Cardamom Powder, Nutmeg Powder, Pinch of Saffron Strands and Coarse grounded Almond, Pistachio and cashewnuts.
- Stir continuously, Mixture will become thicker.
- Mixture is ready to pour on a greased rectangular or square pan.
- Garnish with Coarse grounded Almond, Pistachio nuts.
- Run a knife to cut Gol papadi in to pieces before it cooling down.
- Allow it to cool and set.
- Store in airtight container.
Enjoy Traditional Gujarati Sweet….yum yum.
Thanks for visiting my blog… Happy Cooking!!!