Phulka/ Roti can be made with few ingredients. Can goes well with yummy curries or any veggie. Showing simple way of making soft and fully puffed up Phulka.
Recipe as follows..
- 1 Cup Wheat Flour
- 1 tbsp Oil
- Salt to taste
Method of Making Phulka dough :
- In a big bowl take wheat flour, salt and mix well.
- Now add little water at a time and start kneading the dough.
- Dough should not be too tight or too soft.
- Finish kneeding the dough by adding oil.
- Cover the dough and let it rest for 30 minutes.
- Once again kneed the dough. Phulka dough is ready to use.
Method of Making Phulka :
- Divide it and make balls.
- Dust some dry wheat flour while rolling circle with rolling pin.
- Heat skillet or tava on medium flame.
- Place roti on tava after it hot properly.
- Flip roti after you see small bubbles on the surface.
- Cook properly another side and remove tava from flame and place roti on flame again up side down.
- After fully puffed up remove from flame and apply ghee or oil.
- Delicious Phulka is ready to eat with any curry…
Thanks for visiting my blog and do share your valuable comments. Do like my facebook page for getting more updates on recipes.. Happy Cooking!!!