Sabudana vada/ Sago patties
It is mostly made during the fasting time. It is very easy recipe if you have all the ingredients ready. I used appam patra (Appe pan) to fry Sabudana vada so that it consume less oil and become more healthy. Here is the recipe of yummy, spicy and crispy Sabudana vada, I want to share with you all…
- 1/2 cup sabudana (Tapioca pearls/ sago)
- 1/2 cup water to soak sabudana
- 3 boiled potates
- 1/2 cup rosted peanuts crushed
- 7/8 cashew nuts crushed
- 1 tsp chilli and Ginger paste
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- Sendha namak/ Rock salt as per taste
- Ghee for frying
- Wash and soak Sabudana for 5/6 hrs in water.
- In the soaked sabudana add rosted peanuts (crushed), chilli and ginger paste, cumin seeds, lemon juice and salt.
- Mix well.
- Add the boiled potatoes for binding the mixture and make small balls. Add 1 tsp water if required.
- Heat appam patra on slow flame. Add few drops ghee and keep balls to fry.
- Cover with lid and cook for few minutes.
- Turn vadas after one side is done.
- Fry on slow frame from both the sides.
- Serve yummy Sabudana vada with Coconut Chutney.
Thanks for visiting my blog and do share your valuable comments.
Do like my facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/jyotiscookbook/) for more updates on my new recipes.
Happy Everyday Cooking!!!