Tawa Paneer Tikka
Restaurant style Yummy Paneer tikka is made on the gas stove. It is simple to make at home and delicious in taste.
Marinate paneer cubes and veggies in spices and fry on a non-stick skilet.
Delicious Paneer Tikka Served with Green Mint Chutney. ..
Showing quick and easy recipe as follows..
- 500g Paneer
- 1 red Capsicum
- 1 green Capsicum
- 1 big Onion
- 1 big Tomato
- 1/2 cup Curd
- 2 tbsp Gram flour
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- 4 tsp Tandoori Masala
- 2 tsp Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder
- 1 tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1/2 tsp Kasuri Methi
- Salt to taste
- Butter and oil for frying
- Cut paneer into cubes and onions into pieces.
- Deseed the capsicum and tomato and cut into pieces.
- Take curd in a big bowl, add gram flour, turmeric powder, tandoori masala, kashmiri red chilli powder, ginger- garlic paste, lemon juice, kasuri methi and salt. Mix well. Add paneer cubes , capsicum, tomato and onion pieces.
- Marinate for at least 2 hrs in a fridge.
- Arrange paneer cubes, onion, tomato pieces and capsicum pieces on bbq stick.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil and 1 tbsp butter on non stick skilet. Arrange bbq sticks on it.
- Fry on slow flame untill its colour changes to golden brown from all the sides.
- Tawa Paneer Tikka is ready to eat….. enjoy!!!!
- Delicious Paneer Tikka Served with Green mint chutney. ..Thanks for visiting my blog and do share your valuable comments.Do like my facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/jyotiscookbook/) for more updates on my new recipes.Happy Everyday Cooking!!!