Prawn Koliwada is a crispy and spicy fried prawns dish and can compliment any curry or rice. Its very easy to make. It is basically prawns marinated with spices and shallow or deep fry. It is the best starter dish anytime.
Sharing my way of making yummy Prawns koliwada fry the easy way…
- 18 to 20 medium Prawns
- 1 tsp kashmiri red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp chilli paste
- 2 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp curd
- 1 tsp oil
- 1/2 cup gram flour
- Oil for deep fry
- Pinch of chaat masala
- Clean the prawns and wash properly.
- Marinate prawns with kashmiri red chilli powder, turmeric powder, chilli paste, ginger- garlic paste, coriander powder, lemon juice and salt. Keep aside for 30 minutes.
- Add curd, oil and gram flour.
- Heat oil in heavy bottom shallow pan on slow flame. Arrange prawns in pan and let it fry from one side.
- Flip prawns after one side has fried.
- Fry both the sides on slow flame till it become golden brown. Sprinkle chaat masala before serve.
Spicy and crispy Prawns Koliwada is ready to eat…yummm
Thanks for visiting my blog and do share your valuable comments.
Do like my facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/jyotiscookbook/) for more updates on my new recipes.
Happy Everyday Cooking!!!