Spicy Prawns fry is a yummy fish dish and can compliment any curry or rice. Its very easy to make.
It is basically fish marinated with spices and shallow fry with rice flour coating.
Recipe as follows:
- 18 to 20 medium size Prawns
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp chilli paste
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp vinegar/ lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 cup rice flour
- Oil for frying
- Clean the prawns and wash properly.
- Marinate prawns with red chilli powder, turmeric powder, chilli paste, ginger garlic paste, coriander powder, cumin powder, vinegar and salt.
- Keep aside for 30 minutes.
- Take rice flour in a dish and add a pinch of salt. mix well.
- Coat both the sides of the marinated prawns with rice flour properly.
- Heat oil in heavy bottom shallow pan on slow flame. Arrange prawns in pan and let it fry on one side.
- Flip prawns after one side has fried.
- Fry both the sides on slow flame till it become golden brown.
Spicy Prawns Fry is ready to eat…yummm!!!
Thanks for visiting my blog and do share your valuable comments.
Do like my facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/jyotiscookbook/) for more updates on my new recipes.
Happy Everyday Cooking!!!