Kairi Panha / Raw Mango drink?
It is cool, refreshing and energetic drink at any time. This natural and traditional Maharashtrian drink is very easy to make. Here is a simple recipe of Kairi Panha with only a few ingredients as follows….
- 2 raw mangoes
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp cardamom powder
- Salt taste
- 2 cup cold water
- Some ice cubes
- Mint leaves for garnishing
- Wash Mangoes properly and and pressure cook them.
- After cooling down peel the skin and remove it and seed till you are left with mango pulp.
- In a mixer grinder add raw mango pulp, sugar, cardamom powder and salt.
- Add 1/2 cup water. Grind it and make fine paste.
- Strain mixture with the strainer.
- Add water and mix well.
- Adjust sweetness asper the taste.
- Garnish with ice cubes and mint leaves.
- Yummy and delicious Kairi Panha is ready.
- Serve chilled.
Enjoy yummy Kairi Panha !!!
Thanks for visiting my blog and do share your valuable comments.
Do like my facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/jyotiscookbook/) for more updates on my new recipes.
Happy Everyday Cooking!!!