Instant Suji Dhokla easy, quick and yummy. …white dhokla.
Here is the recipe of yummy, spicy and soft Suji Dhokla, I want to share with you..
- 1 cup fine suji/ semolina
- 1/2 cup curd
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp chilli and ginger paste
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1 pkt Fruit salt (Eno)
- Salt to taste
For tempering and serving:
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- 7/8 curry leaves
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
- Take suji in a big bowl. Add curd, oil, chilli ginger paste, lemon juice, sugar and salt.
- Add water and mix well. Keep for 30 minutes.
- Add eno fruit salt mix well.
- Heat 2 cups of water in a steamer or big broad pan. Grease plate with oil. Pour batter into the greased plate.
- Steam for around 15 to 20 minutes.
- To check, insert a tooth pick and it should come out clean.
- After cooling down cut Dhokla into square pieces using a knife.
- In a small tadka pan heat oil on slow flame. Add mustard seeds and let it splutter. Now Add cumin seeds, sesame seeds, curry leaves and fry for seconds.
- Pour tempering over dhokla. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
Yummy dhokla is ready to serve..
Thanks for visiting my blog and do share your valuable comments.
Do like my facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/jyotiscookbook/) for more updates on my new recipes.
Happy Everyday Cooking!!!