Eggless vanilla cupcakes…yummm
They are very yummy, moist and easy to make cupcakes. They are good snacks for kids or can be accompany with a cup of tea. Sharing simple recipe with you all…
Recipe as follows….
- 1 and 1/2 cup All purpose flour/ maida
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup curd
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup oil or melted unsalted butter
- 1 and 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- A pinch of salt
- Preheat your oven at 170 to 180 degree C.
- You can use a hand blender to blend all the ingredients quick and easily.
- Take the curd in a big bowl, add sugar, lemon juice, oil, milk and vanilla essence. Make a smooth paste.
- Sieve all the dry ingredients.All purpose flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda.
- Now in a bigger bowl add dry ingredients into wet ingredients in small batches and mix well.
- Add milk if batter is too thick.
- Grease 6 cupcakes tray with oil and dust with flour or use cupcake liners.
- Pour the batter and tap gently to remove air bubbles.
- Place the tray inside an oven. Bake for around 20 to 25 minutes.
- To check if it is cooked, insert a tooth pick and it should come out clean.
- Let it cool and Enjoy them with tea…yum yum.
Thanks for visiting my blog and do share your valuable comments.
Do like my facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/jyotiscookbook/) for more updates on my new recipes.
Happy Everyday Cooking!!!