Eggless Tutti Frutti Cake
It comes out very soft, moist and yummy. Its a very good snack for kids or can be accompany with a cup of tea.
Sharing simple recipe with you all…
- 1 and 1/2 cup all purpose flour/ maida
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup curd
- 1 tsp white vinegar/ lemon juice
- 2 to 3 tbsp milk
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup oil or melted unsalted butter
- 1 and 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/2 cup tutti frutti (Keep aside 1 tbsp for topping)
- A pinch of salt
- Take the curd in a big bowl, add sugar, vinegar, oil, milk and vanilla essence. Make a smooth paste. You can use hand blender to blend all the ingredients quick and easily.
- Sieve all the dry ingredients. All purpose flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda.
- Now in a bigger bowl add dry ingredients into wet ingredients in a small batch. Mix with cut and fold method.
- Mix well. Add 1 tbsp milk if the batter is too thick.
- In a bowl take 2 tbsp flour and toss tutti frutti in that. Add tutti frutti in cake batter.
- Mix well.
- Grease a 8” Baking tray with oil. Place butter paper/ parchment paper on the bottom of the tray or dust with flour.
- Pour the batter and tap gently to remove air bubbles. Arrange tutti frutti on top.
- Place the tray inside an oven. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes.
- To check if it is cooked, insert a tooth pick and it should come out clean.
- Let it cool and then cut into pieces.
- Enjoy cake with a cup of tea…yum.
Its my Birthday Cake. Enjoying yum mmmm
Thanks for visiting my blog and do share your valuable comments.
Do like my facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/jyotiscookbook/) for more updates on my new recipes.
Happy Everyday Cooking!!!